How to buy train ticket online from Nanning to Hanoi?
- Book online at Chinaticketonline.com
- Materials required for online booking: A copy of passport and Vietnamese visa (if visa is required to enter Vietnam)
- Price: US$63 for soft sleeper ticket, including tax and service charge
- Collect the ticket at our office in Nanning or receive at hotel in China
Depart time/Arrival time Station Name
All the time in the table is local time. Timetable updated in December, 2017
--:--/18:05 Nanning 南宁
19:01/19:04 Fusui 扶绥
20:11/20:17 Chongzuo 崇左
21:09/21:22 Ningming 宁明
22:10/23:41 Pingxiang 凭祥
23:22/01:55 Dong Dang
04:33/04:36 Bac Giang
05:30/--:-- Gia Lam, Hanoi
Which railway station does the train leave?
- Train T8701 leaves from Nanning Railway Station 南宁火车站
- Address: 82 Zhonghua Road, Xingning District, Nanning, Guangxi, China 南宁市兴宁区中华路82号
- Nanning railway station/Coordinates
22.8273° N, 108.3150° E
Which railway station does the train arrive?
- Train MR2 arrives at Gia Lâm Railway Station in Hanoi. Gia Lâm in Chinese is 嘉林（Jialin). The train station is 6KM from the city center.
- Address: Gia Thụy, Long Biên, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Gia Lâm railway station/Coordinates
21.0520° N, 105.8808° E
- If you need a visa to enter Vietnam, you need present a copy of your visa to buy the ticket.
- You cannot use Vietnamese e-visa to enter Vietnam by train.
- Visa on arrival is not applicable to railway station
- Chinaticketonline.com can arrange Vietnamese tourist visa at reasonable price. You can collect your train tickets and visa together.
How can I receive my ticket?
We offer two options
- collect at our office in Nanning which is 5 minutes by walk from Nanning Railway Station
- deliver to your hotel in China. US$5 delivery fee required.