A. Where can I check-in my excess luggage for international train at Beijing Railway Station?
- go to luggage department at Beijing Railway Station
- the luggage department locates at the eastern part of the station
B. When can I check-in my excess luggage for international train?
- Please check-in at the luggage department in morning after 9 AM, one day before your departure.
- The luggage department does not work on Saturdays and Sundays. Please do the check-in on Friday morning if you take a train leaving on Monday.
C. What should I bring to do the check-in?
- Your passport
- Your ticket
- Your luggages
D. What is excess luggage?
- Excess luggage=any luggage in excess of 35 kg
- free luggage allowance is 35 kg per person
E. How much is it to check-in excess luggage?
Excess luggage charge
- to Ulaanbaatar : 7.5 RMB per kg.
- to Moscow: 16.8 RMB per kg
The price is subject to exchange rate fluctuation.
F. How to take a bicycle to the international train
- When checking-in a bicycle as excess luggage, your bicycle must not be packaged or locked.
- For a bicycle is calculated by 20 kg